Benefits & Features
Bring your next event to BOYNE’s northern Michigan resorts and experience the many reasons we ask: What are you up for?
- Three distinctive resorts providing an array of amenities, affordable accommodations and flexible function space complemented by personalized guest service.
- BOYNE activity options are virtually limitless and are unmatched by any resort destination in the Midwest. Eight golf courses, two mountains for skiing/snowboarding/tubing/snowshoeing, luxurious spas, Michigan’s largest indoor waterpark, biking, dining, shopping and many other activities cover interests of adventurists to those seeking the pace of a tranquil resort getaway.
- Access to a single sales contact for our three full service resorts translates into time and cost savings for you when checking availability and pricing.
- Driving increased attendance and profitability while achieving meeting goals are just a few benefits of choosing a destination with the variety of amenities combined with breathtaking surroundings that BOYNE has to offer. Lakeside settings and sunsets plus views of the mountains are an ideal backdrop to any meeting.
- From standard hotel rooms to cottages and lavish three-bedroom condominiums, BOYNE offers a wide range of lodging options to accommodate your group’s comfort and value needs.
- Group discounts are available for golf, snowsports, waterpark, spa services and lodging. In addition to a customized agenda, these group discounts mean your overall budget goes farther when choosing BOYNE.
- Our many accolades from national publications and testimonial from past meeting planners and attendees support our commitment to worry-free planning and execution of flawless events.
- Experienced and dedicated staff allows you less time with event logistics and more time to enjoy our resorts. Who says that the meeting planner is not allowed to have fun?
- Many complimentary services often considered "add-ons" at other resorts/hotels, are simply northern Michigan hospitality at BOYNE. Examples include free parking and high speed wifi service, complimentary access to paddle boats, canoes, disc golf, paved and wooded trails, tennis, lighted par 3 course, beaches, bonfires, tennis and more. We even have putting courses and also beginner snow skiing trails for those not quite ready to take on the larger links and slopes.
- Over 30 restaurants and eateries at our three resorts provide greater flexibility in choice, price and ambience.
- Quaint waterfront towns of Charlevoix, Petoskey and Harbor Springs offer a unique collection of boutiques, galleries, and casual to fine dining venues. Day trips to Mackinac Island offer historic and recreational activities for all ages and are within 45 minutes of our resorts.
- Evening entertainment options range from our summer season Young Americans Dinner Theatre, the country’s second longest running dinner show, to wine tastings and scenic chairlift rides to a nearby casino that offers gaming and shows.
- BoyneRewards and Marriott Rewards* points are earned when you bring your event to BOYNE. (*Marriott Rewards points are offered at The Inn at Bay Harbor -A Renaissance Golf Resort. BoyneRewards points are earned and redeemed at BOYNE’s three resorts and multiple retail locations).
- Call 800.TO.BOYNE for assistance planning your next meeting at some of the Midwest's finest resort locations.
- For further information please view our Quick Guide (4mb pdf).