Located in northern Michigan, the natural beauty provides a perfect setting to inspire you through your course studies.
In summer, winter, spring, and fall, our northern Michigan resort's offer a full lineup of things to do. Ski and snowboard down 114 trails or bike down some of the same challenging terrain. Eleven immaculate golf courses allow guests to practice their swing or enjoy a cross-country excursion on the snow-covered fairways. Hike along the resort’s wooded paths or strap on snowshoes and hit the trails. Experience the all-thrills zipline adventure tour or Michigan's largest indoor waterpark, Avalanche Bay. Spend a sunny afternoon relaxing on the beach or rejuvenate at your choice of three award-winning spas.
Boyne Highlands Resort
- Boyne Highlands offers 405 guest rooms and suites.
- 600 Highland Drive, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Boyne Mountain Resort
- Boyne Mountain offers 470 guest rooms and suites.
- One Boyne Mountain Road, Boyne Falls, MI 49713
The Inn at Bay Harbor
- The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort offers 134 guest rooms including 84 suites. Additional lodging available within the Lakeside and Crooked Tree Cottages.
- 3600 Village Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor, MI 49770