T.C. Paintball at Boyne Mountain
Put on some camo and load up on ammo, you and your friends (or enemies) can blast away at each other with harmless paintballs! Boyne Mountain is excited to join forces with northern Michigan's largest and most knowledgeable paintball expert, T.C. Paintball. Northern Michigan's newest paintball field is located now at Boyne Mountain, just north of the Mountain Villas and tennis facility.
T.C. Paintball at Boyne Mountain Open Sessions -Summer 2013
|Saturday & Sunday||11am - 5pm|
- T.C. Paintball at Boyne Mountain is now open for the 2013 season.
- Available daily by appointment.
- Must be placed at least 24 hours in advance.
- A minimum of six individuals are required for a Private Party session.
- Call T.C. Paintball at 231.350.0072 for reservations and information.
- Rental Package - $39 includes mask, hopper, marker, tank,ammo pack, unlimited air, field fee and 500 FREE paintballs.
- General Admission (with own equipment) - $20 includes unlimited air and field fee.
- Discounts are available for parties of 20 or more.
- The entire field may be rented for private parties. Please call 231.549.6088 for pricing.
Safety First - T.C. Paintball Rules
- Players must be at least 10 years of age. All players under age 18 must have a parent or guardian present.
- While on the field, masks MUST be worn at all times.
- Do not drink and play - Alcohol is not permitted on the field of play.
- No blind firing - Do not fire if you can't see your target .
- Surrenders - It is appropriate to surrender to someone when within 10 feet.
- Velocities must be kept under 300FPS and will be measured before play begins .
- Barrel bags must be used whenever masks are not being worn, when you are hit and on the way to and from the field.
- Use common sense - Do not shoot individuals without masks in place, vehicles, animals, private property or into the air at any time.
- DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK WHILE THE GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED.
Questions and additional information
- Contact Jake Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org