Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy
Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy is a performance tennis program. The Academy offers juniors, high school, soon to high school players and adults, a fantastic opportunity to learn from USPTA Certified Tennis Director and Head Coach, Larry Stark and PTR Certified Coach Bill Perlmutter. Coach Stark currently serves as the West Bloomfield High School, Division 1 Varsity Boys Tennis Coach. Larry is a retired physical education and health teacher. His resume highlights such achievements as Michigan State University Varsity Tennis #1 singles and doubles as well as National USTA rankings both as a junior and as an adult.
Adults who are strong of heart, 3.0 level players or above, that want to up their game should enroll in the Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy.
2014 Session Dates:
- FREE Clinics: Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday, May 24 and Sunday, May 25 (must RSVP with Bill Perlmutter at William.email@example.com)
- Governor’s Cup, USTA Sanctioned Doubles Tournament: Saturday, July 19 and Sunday July, 20 - REGISTER ONLINE
- Session #1: Monday, July 21 - Friday, July 25
- Session #2: Monday, July 28 - Friday, August 1
- Session #3: Monday, August 4 - Friday, August 8
- $219/week, including BMTA performance tennis shirt if registered by 6.15.13
- $549/three weeks, including BMTA performance tennis shirt if registered by 6.15.13
- $229/week, if registering after 6.15.13
- $589/three weeks, if registering after 6.15.13
- NEW: For ages 29+, morning only session, $138/week
Please contact Bill Perlmutter, program director and coach, for registration and additional information.
William.firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.293.7638
Individual and group tennis lessons are available. Please contact Eric Baumgartner at Boyne Country Sports - Boyne Mountain at 231.549.6006.