The Young Americans Dinner Theatre
Celebrating our 36th season in 2013!
Broadway comes to Boyne Highlands Resort!
Every year since 1978, The Young Americans Dinner Theatre has entertained and enchanted old and young alike.
The Young Americans handpick top young talent from across the country to perform at Boyne Highlands in July and August, just for you. Sophisticated cuisine and Broadway-style performance combine to offer an unforgettable evening for you and your family or group.
While you enjoy dinner, The Young Americans sing songs from the time when Al Capone lived a few miles away, to more contemporary classic tunes that you know and love. Watch vibrant young singers, dancers, and actors dazzle on stage, and savor all the flavors that make Boyne Highlands the best place to create memories.
12 and under
June 21 - August 24, 2013
- Chef's Choice Hot & Cold Appetizers
- Assorted Rolls & Mixed Green Salad
- Chicken Marsala - Sauteed Boneless Chicken Breast, Crimini Mushrooms, Pancetta, Trottole Pasta, Marsala Sauce & Vegetable
- Braised Beef Short Ribs - Smashed Buttermilk & Chive Yukon Potatoes, Port Demi Sauce & Vegetable
- Lemon Herb & Parmesan Crusted Whitefish - Smashed Buttermilk & Chive Yukon Potatoes & Vegetable
- Vegetarian Entree - Eggplant Parmigiano - Rustic Noodle, Garlic Marinara & Vegetable
Children's Menu (ages 12 and under):
- Chicken Tenders,Macaroni and Cheese, Hot Dog or Hamburger
- Served with french fried, fruit or vegetables
- Chocolate Truffle Cupcake - Jasmine Whipped Cream, Summer Berries
Cash bar and appetizers begin at 6:30pm.
Reservations are required. Please call 231.526.3152 for additional details and to reserve seats.
Stay up to date throughout the year on tours, concerts and much more with The Young Americans by visiting their website.