With 115 slopes, eleven spectacular golf courses, spas, the largest indoor indoor waterpark in Michigan and so much more, the lifestyle of northern Michigan and its communities are among the many reasons BOYNE is the perfect four-season destination. Outdoor adventures including endless biking trails, boating or fishing on many inland lakes or Lake Michigan, snowshoeing and snowmobiling are the local favorites. As well as less demanding activities such as the area beaches, nature trails, local theatre, Odawa Casino and unique shopping districts.
BOYNE and the surrounding communities put together a year round line-up of musical performances, sporting events, food festivals, fireworks, arts and crafts shows, and much more. Discover all your activity and entertainment options by visiting the links below.
- Petoskey Area Calendar of Events and Activities
- Petoskey Area Visitors Bureau
- Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce
- East Jordan Chamber of Commerce
- Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakshore Park - Voted America's Most Beautiful Place - ABC's Good Morning America, August 2011
- Boyne City/Boyne Falls Area 2012/13 Visitors Guide
- Petoskey Area 2011/12 Visitors Guide