Boyne Highlands Zipline Adventure Tour
Let this unforgettable Boyne Highlands experience take your breath away! The Zipline Adventure is an all thrills, no skills activity for all ages! The guided 2.5 - 3 hour Zipline Adventure Tour features a series of 8 lines (7 lines in the winter) traveling up to 3250 feet plus a new 110 foot Rope Bridge. Fly at speeds of 20 - 25 mph on lines up to 50 feet high and over 1350 feet in length, the longest zipline experience available in the Michigan! Starting at the top of the mountain, you descend over 50 stories as you are routed through trees and across the slopes on your way back to the base area.
What are you up for?
|Christmas and New Year's Week Schedule|
|Friday, December 20 - Tuesday, December 24||Noon & 2:30pm|
|Thursday, December 26 - Sunday, January 5||
11:30am, 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm
|Winter 2014: January 8 through end of season|
|Wednesday||Noon, 2:30pm, & 5pm|
|Friday||Noon, 2:30pm, & 5pm|
|Saturday||11:30am, 2pm, 5pm, & 7:30pm|
|Sunday||11am, 1pm, & 3:30pm|
*Days and times are subject to change
***Additional times may be added if necessary
- $64 per person Buy Now
- Reservations are required for the Zipline Adventure Tour.
- Additional tours may be added to the Zipline Adventure Tour as necessary. Please call 231.526.3835 for reservations and information or email for additional information.
Not ready for a series of 8 lines? Try the Boyne Highlands Twin Zip Ride to get a taste of what the full Zipline Adventure Tour is like.
View a blogger's review of their Zipline Adventure posted to Pure Michigan Connect.
To make reservations and for more information please call 231.526.3835 or email the Adventure Center at email@example.com
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state of the art equipment, then safety information is reviewed prior to ziplining. BOYNE Zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and our Ziplines are inspected daily. Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each Zipline. Our Ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system. This means its hands free and worry free for your enjoyment!
What should I wear and bring?
- Hiking boots and athletic shoes are recommended for riders; open toed shoes, sandals and bare feet are not allowed.
- If you have long hair, we recommend you put it in a pony tail.
- Bring your camera and capture the thrill!
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 ft.
- Maximum weight for riders is 275 lbs.
- There are no age requirements. We have had guests up to 82 years young!
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which are provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn. However, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- Light climbing and hiking is required of riders when commuting from line to line in the series.
- Liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
Reservations are required. Walk-ins are welcome on a space available basis, but reservations are the only way to guarantee your space. A credit card is required to confirm booking.
The ziplines will operate in almost every weather condition and the weather can change quickly. Please check the local forecast and dress appropriately. The Zipline Adventure Tour will not cancel due to rain or snow. However, a tour may be suspended due to thunder, lightning, high winds or other unsafe conditions at our discretion.
The Zipline Adventure Tour has a 24 Hour cancellation policy. Full charge will be made for no-shows or if canceled within 24 hours of your ride time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. The Zipline Adventure Tour will leave at the scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.