Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner
Boyne Highlands Resorts' mountain-top dining experience
Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner, promises an unforgettable evening with great people, a cozy ambiance and exceptional service!
- Cost is $72 per person plus tax and 20% gratuity. Includes sleigh ride, non-alcoholic beverages and menu. Excludes alcohol.
- Call Boyne Highlands, 231.526.3021 to book this unique dining experience. Limited reservations - up to 40 guests per night.
The evening begins at 6:30pm and you are transported by sleigh from the Main Lodge Lobby to North Peak, a beautiful day lodge with wall-to-wall windows and soaring pine ceilings. Upon arriving, you are greeted by a crackling bonfire and on clear nights, the lights of the Mackinac Bridge. Inside, tables are adorned with white linens and candlelight while a live acoustic guitarist strums all-time favorite tunes.
December 27-30, 2013
January 4, 11, 18, 19, 25, 2014
February 1, 8, 14, 15, 16, 25, 2014
March 1, 2014
- Warm kettle of French onion soup and fresh baked bread
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Medley of vegetables served family style
- Plated dinner of roast beef tenderloin au poivre
- And of course, no delicious meal is complete without a rich dessert to follow, so chocolate fondue with assorted fruits and cookies for dipping complete the menu
Private celebrations, Sunday - Friday, can be reserved for groups of 25-44 guests.
Check out Boyne Highlands' Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner featured on MyNorth.com, the official website of Traverse, Northern Michigan's Magazine.