BOYNE offers several indoor and outdoor pools. During the winter, the outdoor pools, available to guests of our Michigan vacation resorts are heated allowing you to relax and gaze at the stars after a full day on the slopes. Or melt away stress in any of several hot tubs at our resorts and in our spas.
- The Main Lodge has an outdoor heated pool and two hot tubs; open year-round for all houseguests to enjoy.
- A gigantic outdoor hot tub is available at the resort's Bartley House; open year-round for all houseguests to enjoy.
- Guests of the Heather Highlands Inn have exclusive access to an indoor/outdoor heated pool; open year-round.
- The resort's Clock Tower Lodge has an outdoor heated pool adjacent to its gigantic hot tub; open year-round for all houseguests to enjoy.
- An indoor/outdoor heated pool is located at the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa and is open year-round for guests of the Mountain Grand only.
- Resort guests not lodging at the Mountain Grand may obtain a Day Spa Pass for $35 per person daily and have access to the pool courtyard plus fitness and locker facilities of Solace Spa.
- BOYNE has the all the water fun you could want. With Avalanche Bay, the largest Michigan's largest indoor waterpark, your kids, and the kid in you, will have a blast sliding down the water slides, floating along the lazy river, or every few minutes having water dumped down from the water shed high up in the play area of Avalanche Bay at Boyne Mountain.
Children under 12 years of age must be supervised. No glass containers allowed in the pool and beach areas.
Forget your bathing suit or need a new one? Visit a store at one of our resorts we have you covered with a large selection for the entire family!