Ski Race Training Clinics, Camps & Programs
Whether you are new to ski racing or a wily veteran, hardly ever done it or hardly ever take off your GS suit, BOYNE has a ski race training program tailored for you.
Where it all starts. Designed as the gateway to racing for skiers age 3 through young teens. The competition is secondary to having fun. Full details
BOYNE Ski Racing
BOYNE Racing is geared toward those athletes who wish to take their alpine ski racing to the next level. Our focus is on the USSA Age / Ability and FIS Class athlete, along with middle and high school racers wishing to optimize their skiing and racing potential. Full details
You are never to old to stop learning or skiing fast....and BOYNE Masters is just the program to help you do both!
- $32 - Single Training Session w/o Coaching
- $46 - Single Training Session with Coaching
- $243 - Ten Training Sessions w/o Coaching
- $360 - Ten Training Sessions with Coaching
- BOYNE Masters Training Schedule for Boyne Mountain
Private Ski Race Training Lessons
If you always get a NASTAR silver, but never quite get a Gold, then a private ski race training session with one of BOYNE's professional coaches may be the answer. Our staff of highly qualified coaches will work on specific analysis and drills to bump you to the next level!
|One Hour Private
$75 for the first person
|Two Hour Private
$139 for the first person
|Three Hour Private
Ski Experience (Half day)
$199 for the first person
|Six Hour Private Ski
Experience (Full Day)
$359 for the first person
*$9 Discount available for early morning or late afternoon One Hour Private Lessons
Additional Program Information:
- Lift tickets are not included in lesson pricing.
- Exclusive SnowSports Academy lift lanes provide quick access to the slopes.
- Reservations recommended for all lessons.