Kids Ski Camp: Ages 7-12
Guaranteed Learn To Ski Camp
Introduce your child to a wintertime sport that can last a lifetime. They'll join Fritz, Sam and their friends of the forest for an interactive experience. Our Kid's Camp is about more than just improving their skiing skills. They will make friends and gain confidence in their new abilities. With new skills and improved confidence, every run will be more fun as you try to keep up.
If your child is 7 years old and eager to ski, they are ready for the Kid's Ski Camp. The program develops skiing skills and builds confidence through innovative teaching techniques in a fun and playful environment. Reservations are requested.
Daily Lesson Times
- Registration: 8:30am in the Skiers Services Center at Boyne Mountain; at Boyne Highlands in the lobby of the Main Lodge or at the Ski School Desk in the Day Lodge.
- After registration, please arrive with your child at the meeting area, prepared for their lesson, 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- The morning session begins promptly at 9:45am and continues until 11:45am
- The afternoon session begins at 2:30pm and continues until 4:30pm
- Rental: If renting equipment, please plan to arrive one hour before camp starts. Save time and stress with Express Rental.
- Lunch: The kids eat lunch with their instructor from 11:45am to 12:15pm. They may choose from a great buffet selection.
- Activities: After lunch from 12:15pm until 2:30pm the kids may join our activities which consist of fun and games, arts and crafts, watching children's movies or have some rest time until the afternoon lessons resume.
- For information on making your experience more enjoyable, please read Know Before You Go and What to Wear.
- Skiers will gain the maximum benefit as our teaching pros develop specific lessons to meet your needs and goals. Personalized attention leads to rapid improvement. Reservations are recommended. Lift tickets for the beginner areas are available at no cost.
- From $66
- Lift tickets are not included in lesson pricing.
- Exclusive SnowSports Academy lift lanes provide quick access to the slopes.
- Reservations recommended for all lessons.
|Morning Lesson||$46 per person|
|Afternoon Lesson||$46 per person|
|All Day Lesson (Includes Lunch & Activity)||$83 per person|
|Instruction With Rental|
|Morning Lesson||$60 per person|
|Afternoon Lesson||$60 per person|
|All Day Lesson (Includes Lunch & Activity)||$94 per person|
Private Ski Lessons
|One Hour Private Ski Lesson||
$75 for the first person*
|Two Hour Private Ski Lesson||
$139 for the first person
|Half Day Private Ski Lesson
$199 for the first person
Full Day Private Ski Lesson
$359 for the first person
*$9 Discount available for early morning or late afternoon One Hour Private Lessons.
Additional Program Information