The BOYNE Pass
Why choose the BOYNE Pass?
- BOYNE = Two mountains, 115 downhill slopes, a halfpipe, ten terrain parks, two skier/boarder cross courses and the only tubing parks in the area.
- BOYNE'S commitment to snowmaking and grooming ensures great conditions all season long....even when Mother Nature doesn't do her part.
- High speed detachable lifts mean more time on the slopes and less time on your rear.
- Free and discounted access to our eight sister resorts including: Big Sky Resort in Montana, Brighton in Utah, Crystal Mountain in Washington, Cypress Mountain in British Columbia, Canada, Loon Mountain in New Hampshire, Sugarloaf in Maine, Sunday River Resort, Maine The Summit at Snoqualmie in Washington. BOYNE passholders truly get privileges from coast to coast.
- Unlimited scenic chairlift rides and access to our biking/hiking trail systems at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain during the summer months.
- The Gold Pass offers unlimited access to both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain. If the lifts are running you are invited to the party.
- The Silver Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands with no blackout dates! Only 14 blackout dates for 2013/14 at Boyne Mountain. Of course, silver pass purchasers can still enjoy unlimited night access at Boyne Mountain including holidays.
- Bronze Pass provides Monday - Friday access and weekend nights at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, excluding holiday blackout days and nights.
- The College Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates to full time college students, plus FREE days of skiing/riding at BOYNE sister resorts.
- Gold, Silver, Bronze and College Passholders receive complementary VIP access to the Annual Skitoberfest celebration and Snowsports Summit in early fall.
- All levels also provide great benefits including discounts on lodging, Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark admission and retail merchandise.
- For 2013/14, the Playground Pass (for children ages 5 and under) and the Active Pass (for those ages 80+) offer unlimited direct-to-lift access at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain for only $30 for the entire season.