BOYNE ski resorts in northern Michigan make the ideal spot for winter vacations and are the icon of wintersports in the Midwest. The two mountains, located a mere 27-miles from one another, have a huge arsenal of features sure to keep you coming back every winter for more.
- Highest vertical in Lower Michigan
- Mile long runs
- Lift tickets are good at both resorts
- Twelve terrain parks with varying degrees of difficulty
- 115 runs and 30 acres of free beginner areas
- Michigan's two largest resorts offering over 850 combined acres of powdered snow for your enjoyment
- America's first high speed six-place chairlift and 18 chairlifts throughout the slopes
- Michigan's longest magic carpet conveyor lifts
- Award-winning dining
- Highly acclaimed BOYNE SnowSports Academy
This is just a taste of what is available at the two mountains of BOYNE's the ultimate choice for Michigan winter vacations.
BOYNE has the unique advantage of offering it's visitors two mountain for the price of one! Lift tickets at BOYNE are good at both Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, giving you the flexibility of choice in your ski or snowboarding runs down the mountains. Whether you stay for two days or two weeks, our two mountain setup gives you and your family the versatility to keep things exciting for your entire stay.
Additional Michigan Winter Vacation Ideas and Activities at BOYNE include: