Here's a list of our top 10 favorite things to do and places to visit.
- Avalanche Bay - Michigan's largest indoor waterpark is always a steamy 84 degrees and features waters slides, a lazy river, the Rip Zone surf simulator, arcade and more.
- Raven Hill Discovery Center - This hands-on experience links science, history and the arts with indoor and outdoor activities and explorations.
- Crooked Tree Arts Center - Offering exhibits, concerts, lectures, special events and so much more, the Crooked Tree Arts Center enriches lives through art.
- Bear River Valley Recreation Area - Experience one of Petoskey's best kept secrets! Located in the heart of down town this undeveloped area includes 1.5 miles of hiking trails, fishing, white river rafting, and more!
- Little Traverse Wheelway - This paved pathway, just steps away from the Inn at Bay Harbor offers comfortable biking and hiking opportunities while rewarding you with panoramic views of Lake Michigan. With plenty of roadside parks and comfort stops along the trail, you could choose to bike west towards the scenic town of Charlevoix or travel east and cruise through Petoskey all the way to Harbor Springs.
- Pond Hill Farm - Experience life on the farm! Of course this is no ordinary farm, Pond Hill features the Garden Café, miles of walking trails, farm tours, and its own brewery.
- Maple Moon Sugarbush & Winery - March is Michigan Maple Syrup Month, visit this working sugarbush and see how maple syrup is made, then warm-up in the tasting room.
- create Community Arts Studio - This new edition to Boyne City provides a creative place where everyone is invited to explore, design, construct, sculpt, paint, mold, and shape your ideas into artistic statements.
- Kilwin's Chocolate Kitchen - One of the sweetest things to do when you visit Petoskey is to take a tour of the Kilwin's Kitchen, see how these delicious confectionary treats are made (and try a few samples along the way) and learn how this small family business grew to become a national sensation.
- Know Way Out - Petoskey's first Escape Room challenges you to find a way to escape different scenarios while working as a team to discover clues, solve riddles and finish the puzzles that will lead you to victory, but you only have 60 minutes to complete your mission.
Have fun!◂ Return to News & Updates