June 16 - August 15, 2014
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. And whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with memories of fun, outdoor adventure and new friendships.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle - mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and visits by special guests. Twice each week, morning sessions center on golf instruction with a Boyne counselor, with swimming in the afternoons.
For children ages 7-13, Adventure Camp offered throughout the summer for, from Monday through Friday. For children ages 3-6, our Pee Wee Camp is available. We encourage half-day registration for our Pee Wee Campers, and registration includes lunch.
- Full Day Rate: $40
- Half Day Rate: $30 (Includes Lunch)
- Weekly Rate: $160
- 10% sibling discount, 20% Country Club of Boyne discount
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf and tennis equipment if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Willingness to learn
2014 Theme Weeks
- June 16-20: Sportstacular
- June 23-27: Going Green
- June 30-July 4: Party in the USA
- July 7-11: Rodeo Round-Up
- July 14-18: Artful Antics
- July 21-25: Gettin' Dirty
- July 28-August 1: Carnival Craziness
- August 4-8: Mad Scientist
- August 11-15: Into the Wild
Typical Day at Camp
- 9-9:30am: Drop off at Boyne Highlands Day Lodge
- 9:30-12pm: Outdoor Adventure
- Say goodbye to morning campers and hello to afternoon campers
- 2-12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30-2pm: Outdoor Learning
- 2-2:30pm: Pool Time
- 3:30-4pm: Snack Time
- 4-5pm: Back Yard Play & Parent Pick up
To register, please call 231.526.3819.