June 16 - August 15, 2014
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. And whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with memories of fun, outdoor adventure and new friendships.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle - mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and visits by special guests. Twice each week, morning sessions center on golf instruction with a Boyne counselor, with swimming in the afternoons.
For children ages 7-13, Adventure Camp offered throughout the summer for, from Monday through Friday. For children ages 3-6, our Pee Wee Camp is available. We encourage half-day registration for our Pee Wee Campers, and registration includes lunch.
- Full Day Rate: $40
- Half Day Rate: $30 (Includes Lunch)
- Weekly Rate: $160
- 10% sibling discount, 20% Country Club of Boyne discount
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf and tennis equipment if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Willingness to learn
2014 Theme Weeks
Theme weeks for the 2014 are still being determined, past themes have included:
- Super Hero Week
- Decade Replayed
- Rock Your Stars n' Stripes
- Sports Madness
- Treasure Highlands
- Wacky Wild West
- Wild Wilderness
Typical Day at Camp
- 9-9:30am: Drop off at Boyne Highlands Day Lodge
- 9:30-11am: Outdoor Adventure
- 11am-12pm: First Tee Instruction (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
- Say goodbye to morning campers and hello to afternoon campers
- 2-12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30-2pm: Outdoor Learning
- 2-2:30pm: Pool Time
- 3:30-4pm: Snack Time
- 4-5pm: Back Yard Play & Parent Pick up
To register, please call 231.526.3819.