Dates TBA | June - August, 2014
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. And whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with memories of fun, outdoor adventure and new friendships.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle - mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and visits by special guests. For children aged 7-13, Adventure Camp offered throughout the summer for, from Monday through Friday.
For children from 3 to 6, our Pee Wee Camp is also available. We encourage half-day registration for our Pee Wee Campers, and registration includes lunch. Twice each week, morning sessions center on golf instruction with a Boyne counselor, with swimming in the afternoons.
- 10% sibling discount
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf and tennis equipment if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Willingness to learn
Summer 2013 Theme Weeks
- June 17-21, Super Hero Week
- June 24-28, Decade Replayed
- July 1-5, Rock Your Stars n' Stripes
- July 8-12, Sports Madness
- July 15-19, Treasure Highlands
- July 22-26, Holidaze
- July 29-August 2, Wacky Wild West
- August 5-9, Camper's Choice
- August 12-16, Wild Wilderness
Typical Day at Camp
- 9-9:30am: Drop off at Boyne Highlands Day Lodge
- 9:30-11am: Outdoor Adventure
- 11am-12pm: First Tee Instruction (Tuesdays and Thursdays only)
- Say goodbye to morning campers and hello to afternoon campers
- 2-12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30-2pm: Outdoor Learning
- 2-2:30pm: Pool Time
- 3:30-4pm: Snack Time
- 4-5pm: Back Yard Play & Parent Pick up
To register, please call 231.526.3819. For more information call Nicole Belmonte, Activities Director at 231.526.3497, firstname.lastname@example.org.