June 27 - August 26, 2016
(No camp Monday, July 4)
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. And whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with memories of fun, outdoor adventure and new friendships.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle - mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and visits by special guests. Twice each week, morning sessions center on golf instruction with a Boyne counselor, with swimming in the afternoons.
For children ages 3-13, Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, Monday through Friday, full or half day; includes lunch. Half days are not offered on Fridays due to all day field trips.
- Full Day: $43 daily, $170 weekly
- Half Day (includes lunch): $33 daily, $130 weekly
- NEW Early Drop Off from 7:30-8:30am: $5 per child, per day
10% sibling discount (after paying full price for first child)
20% Country Club of Boyne Discount
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Willingness to learn
2016 Theme Weeks
- June 27- July 1: Boyne Ballin'
- July 5-8: Party in the USA (No Camp on Monday July 4)
- July 11-15: Surf's Up
- July 18-22: Carnival Daze
- July 25-29: Farm Frenzy
- August 1-5: Music Makers
- August 8-12: Adventure Time
- August 15-19: Sailing Away
- August 22-26: Bug's Life
Typical Day at Camp
- 7:30-8:30am: Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
- 8:30-9am: Regular Drop Off
- 9:30-11am: Outdoor Adventure
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Archery (Monday/Wednesday) / First Tee Instruction* (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Say goodbye to morning campers and hello to afternoon campers
- 12:30-1pm: Lunch - View Weekly Menu
- 1-2pm: Outdoor Learning
- 2-2:30pm: Pool Time
- 3:30-4pm: Snack Time
- 4-5pm: Free Play & Parent Pick up at Adventure Camp facility
2016 Field Trips**
- Friday, July 1 - Great American Adventures
- Friday, July 8 - Northern Lights Recreation
- Friday, July 15 - Avalanche Bay
- Friday, July 22 - Busy Bodies Bounce Zone
- Friday, July 29 - Fly Wheelers
- Friday, August 5 - Nature Preserve & Kiwanis Park
- Friday, August 12 - Pond Hill Farm
- Friday, August 19 - Avalanche Bay
- Friday, August 26 - Raven Hill Discovery Center
* There will not be First Tee instruction the following weeks: July 18-22, August 8-12, and August 22-26. First Tee instruction will be limited to 30 children per day. Campers will be sent based on age, starting with the oldest children. If you want your child to participate in First Tee instruction, please let one of the counselors know.
**All field trips are weather dependent and subject to change.
For more information contact Taylor McGinn, Activities Director, at 231.526.3497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact a Camp Counselor directly during camp call 231.526.3006.