June 19 - August 18, 2017
(No camp Tuesday, July 4)
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. And whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with memories of fun, outdoor adventure and new friendships.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle - mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and end of the year camp out! Twice each week, morning sessions center on golf instruction with a First Tee Instructor and Archery.
For children ages 3-13 (must be fully potty trained!), Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, Monday through Friday full day 8:30am - 5:30pm, or half day 8:30am - 1pm or 12:30pm - 5:30pm; includes lunch. Half days are not offered on Fridays due to all day field trips.
- Full Day: $45 daily, $180 weekly (weekly payments can only be made on Monday's; if weekly amount is paid there will be no refunds for days unattended)
- Half Day (includes lunch): $35 daily, $140 weekly (weekly payments can only be made on Monday's; if weekly amount is paid there will be no refunds for days unattended)
- Early Drop Off from 7:30-8:30am: $5 per child, per day
- NEW Late Pick-up fee after 5:30pm $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
10% sibling discount (after paying full price for first child)
20% Country Club of Boyne Discount
*Please inform the counselor at the time of payment!
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Willingness to learn
- Change of clothing
Items NOT to bring
- All electronic devices
- Cell Phones
- Hand-held games
- Sharp implements
- Personal toys
- Personal items
***We are not responsible for lost belongings.
2017 Theme Weeks
- Week 1: June 19 - 23, "Beyond Camp"
- Week 2: June 26 - 30, "Hearts of the Champions"
- Week 3: July 3 - 7, "Having an All American Blast"
- Week 4: July 10 - 14, "Mountain Mavericks"
- Week 5: July 17 - 21, "Mysteries & Riddles"
- Week 6: July 24 - 28, "Willy Wonka"
- Week 7: July 31 - August 4, "Splash-tastic"
- Week 8: August 7 - 11, "Wacky Sports"
- Week 9: August 14 - 18, "Go out with a Bang!"
Typical Day at Camp
- 7:30-8:30am: Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
- 8:30-9am: Regular Drop Off
- 9:30-11am: Outdoor Adventure
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Archery (Monday/Wednesday) / First Tee Instruction* (Tuesday/Thursday)
- 12:15-1pm: Lunch - View Weekly Menu (2017 menu to be updated in June)
- 1/2 Day Campers Lunch is included, pick-up or drop off is located in the Main Lodge Olympic Room
- 1-2pm: Pool Time
- 2-2:30pm: Outdoor Adventures
- 3:30-4pm: Snack Time
- 4-5pm: Free Play & Parent Pick up at Adventure Camp facility
- After 5:30pm: Late pick-up charges, $10/child (must be paid at time of late pick-up)
2017 Field Trips
- Week 1: June 19 - 23, Northern Lights Rec & Airport
- Week 2: June 26 - 30, Great American Adventures
- Week 3: July 3 - 7, Avalanche Bay
- Week 4: July 10 - 14, Harbor Springs Explorations (Pond Hill Farm, Deer Park, etc.)
- Week 5: July 17 - 21, Petoskey Extravaganza (Busy Bodies Bounce House, Parks, etc.)
- Week 6: July 24 - 28, Raven Hill Discovery Center
- Week 7: July 31 - August 4, Avalanche Bay
- Week 8: August 7 - 11, Big Bear Adventures
- Week 9: August 14 - 18, Zorn Park Adventures
* There will not be First Tee instruction the following dates: July 4, 18, 20, August 8 and 10. First Tee instruction will be limited to 30 children per day. Campers will be sent based on age, starting with the oldest children. If you want your child to participate in First Tee instruction, please let one of the counselors know.
**All field trips are weather dependent and subject to change.
For more information contact Taylor McGinn, Activities Director, at 231.526.3497 or email@example.com.
To contact a Camp Counselor directly during camp hours call 231.526.3006.