June 15 - August 14, 2015
Treat your camper to a summer experience they'll love - and one they'll want to repeat, year after year. And whether you enroll your child for a day, a week, or an entire summer, they'll leave with memories of fun, outdoor adventure and new friendships.
At Boyne Highlands Adventure Camp, we share our enthusiasm for an active, outdoor lifestyle - mixing things up with swimming in resort pools, off-site field trips and visits by special guests. Twice each week, morning sessions center on golf instruction with a Boyne counselor, with swimming in the afternoons.
For children ages 7-13, Adventure Camp is offered throughout the summer, from Monday through Friday. For children ages 3-6, our Pee Wee Camp is available. We encourage half-day registration for our Pee Wee Campers, and registration includes lunch.
- Full Day: $40 daily, $160 weekly
- Half Day (includes lunch): $30 daily
- Pee Wee Camp (Half Day): $30 daily, $120 weekly
- NEW Early Drop Off from 7:30-8:30am: $5 per child, per day
10% sibling discount (after paying full price for first child)
20% Country Club of Boyne Discount
Suggested Items to Bring
- Outdoor shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Golf clubs if you have your own, otherwise we provide
- An attitude for fun!
- Willingness to learn
2015 Theme Weeks
- June 15-19: Boyne Ballin'
- June 22-26: Green Livin'
- June 29-July 3: Rock Your Stars 'n Stripes
- July 6-10: Highland Hoedown
- July 13-17: Artful Antics
- July 20-24: Down 'n Dirty
- Uly 27-31: Carnival Craziness
- August 3-7: Mad Scientist
- August 10-14: Boyne Survivor
Typical Day at Camp
- 7:30-8:30am: Early Drop Off ($5 per child, per day)
- 8:30-9am: Regular Drop Off
- 9:30-11am: Outdoor Adventure
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Archery (Monday/Wednesday) / Golf (Tuesday/Thursday)
- Say goodbye to morning campers and hello to afternoon campers
- 12:30-1pm: Lunch - View Weekly Menu
- 1-2pm: Outdoor Learning
- 2-2:30pm: Pool Time
- 3:30-4pm: Snack Time
- 4-5pm: Back Yard Play & Parent Pick up
Early registration begins May 18.
For more information contact Taylor McGinn, Activities Director, at 231.526.3497 or email@example.com.