As our Tubing Park clearly demonstrates, we take our winter fun seriously at Boyne Highlands. The excitement starts at the top of the snow-covered, 800-foot long tubing run. Once you push off, the speed builds quickly, culminating in large, banked turns that finish fast - leaving your ready to head back up for another run. For kids and adults alike, our Tubing Park is one of the resort's most popular highlights. So whether you're young, or just young at heart, it's a ride you'll want to repeat, time and time again..
2016/17 Rates - Ages 5 and up
- 1-Hour: $18
- 2-Hour: $25
- All Day: $40
Tubing Park Hours
- Wednesday - Friday: 4 - 8pm
- Saturday: 12:30 - 8pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Things To Know
- Tubing tickets can be purchased at the lift ticket windows; limit one person per tube.
- Tubing is FREE for resort lodging guests on select packages, BOYNE Gold Passholders, and Boyne Silver Passholders who have purchased the Tubing Pass Upgrade.
- Regular winter boots are suggested.
- All participants need to sign a liability waiver. Children under the age of 18 need to have a parent or guardian sign.