Canadian March Break is March 12 - 18, 2017 and if your family doesn't already have a plan set, plan now! The week of activity kicks off on Sunday night with check-in and dinner then gets bigger and better from there. Enjoy lodging, three meals per day, open-to-close lift tickets, group lessons, and more... all are part of the package.
Need a Shorter Stay Option?
For the first time ever at Boyne Highlands Resort, we’re offering three night minimum stays on all March Break packages! Whether you decide to come for only three days or stay the entire week, don’t miss out on the fantastic savings that you’ll be able to access the longer you stay - all at par.
- $156 per person, per night, based on a 5-night stay, double occupancy, plus tax
- Lodging at The Bartley House
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, for guests ages 9 and up
- Open-to-close lift ticket, for guests ages 13 and up
- Group ski and snowboard lessons for adults
- Children 8 and under sleep, ski/ride and eat breakfast free
- Good for stays March 12 - 18, 2017
Starting rates are per person per night based on a five night stay and double occupancy. Restrictions may apply. When the exchange rate is favorable, please be prepared to pay with cash or check. Pricing for children 9-12 does not include lessons and children 8 and under sleep, ski/ride and eat breakfast free; meals and lessons are a-la-carte.