Offer valid for July 22 to September 2
Sorry, but this deal has expired.
Boyne Highlands Resort is synonymous with golf, with four championship golf courses located at the resort. From the timeless design of The Heather by Robert Trent Jones, celebrating its 50th year, to the history lesson found playing the Donald Ross Memorial - a true composite course of Ross's best designs - you'll experience a traditional round of golf the way it was meant to be played. And when you factor in the six spectacular golf courses found at our sister resorts, there's no denying that a BOYNE Golf vacation is an unrivaled experience.
And with this midweek special, you can take advantage of fewer people on the course, leaving your weekend free ... to play more golf!
For only $99 per person, per night you have access to 5 of the 10 beautiful courses in the BOYNE Golf collection and overnight accommodations at Boyne Highlands' Main Lodge. Choose from The Moor and Donald Ross Memorial courses at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine and The Monument courses at Boyne Mountain, and Crooked Tree Golf Club above Bay Harbor. But this offer is only available if you book your stay by August 9, 2016. With rates this good, rooms won't last long!
So call 844.639.4607 and use the promo code, DEAL99 when booking your golf getaway today.
- Overnight, double occupancy accommodations available at the Main Lodge, Sunday-Thursday
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on choice of 10 courses in BOYNE's family
- Add a delicious buffet breakfast to your reservation and save*
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills for just $19 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $25-$75
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher with complimentary to/from transportation provided by the casino
Starting rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy, plus taxes/resort fee. Tee time with Stay & Play Package available after 10am Suday-Thursday.To receive savings, breakfast must be added at time of booking. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested. Call to reserve tee times. Blackout dates include August 4 & 18.