This package is everything you need to enjoy a great winter vacation. Enjoy Open-to-Close access to 55 beautifully groomed and maintained downhill runs, and a wide variety of terrain parks suited to riders and skiers of every ability - all served by a network of lifts designed to make the most of each and every day. And when skiing and riding winds down, the fun continues. With tubing, fat tire biking, snowshoeing and a host of other activities available.
- Lodging at Boyne Highlands Resort
- Open-to-Close Lift Ticket
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet included for guests in the Bartley House, Heather Highlands Inn, and Main Lodge
- Juniors ages 9-15 receive reduced rates on lodging and lift tickets. Juniors ages 9-15 also receive a complimentary breakfast when staying in the Bartley House, Heather Highlands Inn, and Main Lodge
- Kids ages 8 and under sleep, ski/ride free! Kids ages 8 and under also receive a complimentary breakfast when staying in the Bartley House, Heather Highlands Inn, and Main Lodge
Starting rates are per person per night based on double occupancy plus tax and resort fees. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply. *Please call ahead for tubing schedule as times/days vary; 5 years and up only. Night skiing begins Friday, December 23 through the holidays, as well as Wednesday-Saturday and holidays through March 17, 2017.