In a place that takes pride in its traditions, the Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner stands apart - with its singular combination of elegance, superior service, delicious food and crackling firelight, all in an atmosphere that's simply unforgettable.
The evening begins at 6:30pm with a sleigh ride from the Main Lodge lobby to the North Peak. Upon arrival, guests disembark to an inviting bonfire before taking their seats at nearby tables - each adorned in white linen and illuminated by candlelight. On clear nights, the lights of the Mackinac Bridge add to the stunning ambience. A live acoustic guitarist strums favorite tunes, rounding out the perfect atmosphere for fine, comfortable and uniquely memorable dining.
Cost is $72 per person plus tax and 20% gratuity. Includes sleigh ride, non-alcoholic beverages and menu.
Reservations are limited, please call ahead to book this unique dining experience.
- December 27-30
- January 1-2, 7, 14, 21, 28
- February 4, 11, 14*, 18, 25
- Warm kettle of French onion soup and fresh baked bread
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Medley of vegetables served family style
- Plated dinner of roast beef tenderloin au poivre
- Chocolate fondue with assorted fruits and cookies for dipping
Private celebrations available Sunday - Friday, can be reserved for groups of 25-44 guests.
*Extra charge - $100.