Since 1978, The Young Americans Dinner Theatre has been entertaining and enchanting audiences of all ages, making it one of Boyne Highlands' most popular traditions.
The Young Americans ensemble is made up of young, up-and-coming performers, handpicked from across the nation for much-anticipated performances at Boyne Highlands each June, July and August. To enhance the experience, the Broadway-style performances are paired with sophisticated cuisine, resulting in an unforgettable evening of delicious fun.
While you enjoy dinner, The Young Americans sing songs from the days when Al Capone still walked the streets nearby - to contemporary classics you know and love. Watch as charismatic young singers, dancers, and actors dazzle on stage while you savor the satisfaction of the evening - and create memories the kind of memories that make Boyne Highlands stand apart.
Show Dates / Prices
- Performance June 27-August 23, every night, except Sunday.
- Cash Bar and appetizers begin at 6:15pm, dinner is served at 7pm.
- Adults: $48, Children (12 & Under): $30
- Assorted Hot and Cold Hors d'oeuvres
- Mixed Green Salad served with Artisan Rolls & Butter
- Choice of Oven Roasted Prime Rib Au Jus, Sauteed Chicken Breast Dijonaise, Oven Broiled Salmon, or Oven Baked Eggplant Parmesan (vegetarian option). All entrees are served with green bean summer blend and buttermilk chive Yukon Gold mashed potatoes.
- Chocolate Truffle Cake
For reservations call 231.526.3152.