Bell's began in 1985 with a quest for better beer and a 15 gallon soup kettle. Since then it has become a regional favorite with a dedication to brewing flavorful, unfiltered, quality craft beers. Enjoy thoughtfully, creatively, and artistically brewed beers as Bell's Brewery takes over the taps in the Slopeside Lounge at 9pm.
- Two Hearted Ale: American Style India Pale Ale
- Amber Ale: Amber Ale
- Lager of the Lakes: American Pale Lager
- Kalamazoo Stout: Stout
- Smitten Ale: Golden Rye Ale
- Java Stout: Stout
- Hopsolution: Double India Pale Ale
- Harry Magill's: Spiced Stout
◂ Return to Events Calendar
This event is part of our 2015 Winter Tap Takeover Series. We invite you to join us each Friday as a different brewery takes over the taps in either the Slopeside Lounge or Zoo Bar.