Goose Island Beer Co. is guided by a respect for the history and culture of beer as well as their passion for, and innovation in, brewing. We look forward to showcasing Goose Islands award-winning beers that capture the heats, imaginations, and palates of beer drinker as we kick off our season of tap takeovers at Boyne Highlands in the Slopeside Lounge at 9pm.
We are proud to be the only establishment in northern Michigan to showcase Goose Island's Bourbon County Stout on tap this season (this night only, until it runs dry)! Don't miss this opportunity to taste one of the most saught after beers in the region.
- Bourbon County Stout: Imperial Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Matilda: Belgian Style Pale Ale
- Sofie: Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale
- The Ogden: Belgian Triple
- 312 Urban Wheat Ale: Urban Wheat
- Ten Hills: Pale Ale
- Honkers Ale: English Style Bitter
- India Pale Ale: English Style IPA
This event is part of our 2015 Winter Tap Takeover Series. We invite you to join us each Friday as a different brewery takes over the taps in either the Slopeside Lounge or Zoo Bar.◂ Return to Events Calendar