Back in 2009 a few craft beer enthusiasts and history buffs from Cheboygan shared an idea. They dreamed of reestablishing a proud local brewery, one out of production since the wave of prohibition captured northern Michigan like it did the rest of the country. They imagined brewing fabulous beers that respected the heritage of the original recipes and brought time honored brewing techniques and a few brewmaster secrets to the table. Now after 100 years of waiting, Cheboygan Brewing Co. is back and taking over the taps at 9pm in the Slopeside Lounge.
- Light House Amber: Altbier (Gold Medal Winner at 2013 World Expo of Beer)
- Blood Orange Honey: American-style Wheat
- IPA #11: Golden Ale
- La Cerveza: Mexican-Bohemian
- Red Sail: American-style Medium Amber (Bronze Medal Winner at the 2014 World Expo of Beer)
- Lemongrass Wheat: Wheat
- Imperial Cinnamon Hefeweizen: German Style Hefeweizen
- Winter Marzen: Marzen (Gold Medal Winner at the 2013 World Expo of Beer)
◂ Return to Events Calendar
This event is part of our 2015 Winter Tap Takeover Series. We invite you to join us each Friday as a different brewery takes over the taps in either the Slopeside Lounge or Zoo Bar.