Celebrate the art of craft as we kick off the 6th Annual Brew-Ski Festival with a New Holland Brewing Co. tap takeover in the Slopeside Lounge at 9pm. Each bottle of craft beer and artisan spirits captures a flavor, a harvest, a season, a moment of time. New Holland honors those who put imagination, creativity and inspiration into their work. Sample the art of eight unique craft beers until the taps run dry.
- White Hatter: Belgian-Style WPA
- The Poet: Oatmeal Stout
- Full Circle: Kolsch-Style Beer
- Dragon's Milk: Barrel Aged Stout
- Sundog: Amber Ale
- Paleooza: Michigan Pale Ale
- Cabin Fever: Brown Ale
- Mad Hatter: India Pale Ale
- Brew-Ski Festival Kick-Off Firkin
◂ Return to Events Calendar
This event concludes our 2015 Winter Tap Takeover Series.