Each year, right around the same time, we get the urge to celebrate the place, the people and the traditions that make Boyne Highlands special. And this year, we're doing it again.
Join us for the 2017 Homecoming Weekend - and experience the excitement as generations of the extended Boyne Highlands family come together for three days of uninterrupted, unforgettable fun. With familiar faces around every corner, you'll have plenty of chances to share memories of homecomings past - while creating a whole year's worth of new ones.
The following information is from Homecoming Weekend 2016. Details for this year's event will be available approximately 30 days before.
- 5:30-9:30pm: Welcome Reception with Nelson Olstrum | Settle in with complimentary cookie decorating, a hot chocolate bar, and champagne toast - Main Lodge Lobby
- 6-9pm: Cardboard Classic Sled Building | Get creative as you make your sled for Saturday's Cardboard Classic. Basic supplies will be provided. - Camelot Room
- 9pm-1am: Live Entertainment | Chris Calleja - Slopeside Lounge (21+)
- 9pm-Dry: Tap Takeover | Beards Brewery - Slopeside Lounge
- 10am-4pm: Family Fun Zone - Outside Zoo Bar
- 3pm: Cardboard Classic - Race in a sled you make yourself-from cardboard, tape, and glue only! Prizes for best design, best use of Boyne Highlands logo, and fastest sleds. Race Rules
- 4-8pm: Nighttime Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing - Cross Country Center
- 4-8pm: Live Entertainment | The Pulse - Zoo Bar (21+, no cover charge)
- 5:30-9:30pm: Traditions Dinner, Main Dining Room - Enjoy a traditional celebration in the Main Dining Room complete with wine features and entertainment.
- 9pm-Midnight: Kids' Club
- 9:30pm: Fireworks Display - Take in the sights and sounds as we light up the night in celebration of our resort heritage.
- 9pm-1am: Zoo Bar Party - It's our biggest party of the year with entertainment from the always popular Huckleberry Groove. $5 admission, complimentary to resort lodging guests, property owners, Country Club of Boyne members and BOYNE passholders.
*Event details and times are subject to change.◂ Return to Events Calendar