January is a great time to celebrate winter through skiing and snowboarding. Revel in the snow with us and bring your friends and family. January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month at BOYNE and this program offers novices an affordable and convenient learning opportunity. You will maximize your enjoyment and increase your chance for success by taking ski and snowboard lessons from BOYNE SnowSports Academy professionals.
Pricing and Schedule details
- $20 for BOYNE Learn to Cross-Country Ski or Skate Skiing - Must bring completed voucher
- $35 for BOYNE Learn to Downhill Ski or Snowboard
- The program is open to everyone 7 years and older.
- Ski and Snowboard Lessons will take place from 12:30pm-2pm daily
NOTE: Reservations are required and you must mention Boyne LSSM at the time of your reservation. Lesson space is limited (see details below) so make your reservation today.
Alpine and Snowboard Lessons details
- An all-day equipment rental included
- A 90 minute novice lesson is included that will explain equipment usage and covers basic gliding/sliding, turning and stopping skills
- Beginner area lift ticket to hone your skills included
- Ski and Snowboard Lessons will take place from 12:30pm - 2pm daily
For reservations and additional information please contact Boyne Highlands SnowSports Academy at 231.526.3056 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country Lessons include
- One hour group lesson
- Trail pass
- Equipment rentals
For reservations and additional information please contact Boyne Highlands Cross Country Center at 231.526.3056.