This yearʼs Brew-Ski Festival marks our sixth year of bringing together snow, craft beers, and entertainment, with fun on tap from morning through midnight - and beyond. Hit the slopes, share laughter with friends and join us at our sampling bars where brewery representatives share their enthusiasm, and 240 brews from around the U.S. When you've satisfied your thirst, take in some live music while your favorite brats and burgers reach tasty perfection on nearby grills to round out the experience and make this ritual spring celebration a must-attend event.
- 3-10pm: Lodging Guest Registration - Package guests will recieve favors including a t-shirt, pint glass, and five sampling tickets. - Main Lodge lobby
- 6-9pm: Welcome Reception - Enjoy pub food and a cash bar featuring specialty brews as you enjoy live entertainment. Reception is open to gusts on the Brew-Ski Festival package. Craft beer features will be available, Zoo Bar is open to the public. - Zoo Bar/Camelot Room
- 9pm: New Holland Brewing Company Tap Take-over - Celebrate the art of craft. New Holland Brewing honors those who put imagination, creativity, and inspiration into their work. - Slopeside Lounge
- Noon-5pm: Brew-Ski Festival - Bring together snow, craft beers, and entertainment. Hit the slopes and join us at our snow bars for more than 240 brews from around the world. The frothy samples will be served up while you enjoy live music by The Galactic Sherpas. Must be 21+ to enter. $2 for each four ounce sample.
- 5pm: Zoo Bar After Party - Head inside to the legendary Zoo Bar where the party continues with a Zoo Bar favorite, the Aaron Vaughn Band. Must be 21+ to enter.
- 9pm: Slopeside Lounge After Party - Wrap up your evening with live entertainment in the Slopeside Lounge. Must be 21+ to enter.
A special weekend package including two nights' hotel lodging, breakfast daily, two-day lift tickets, Friday night hors d'oeuvres reception, commemorative gift and five drink tickets starts at $262 per person. For reservations, please call 800.462.6963.
The 2015 beer guide will be available shortly before the event, for a sampling of last year's offers check out the 2014 Beer Guide.
2015 Participating Breweries
- Coming Soon!
◂ Return to Events Calendar