Two person amateur teams from around the Midwest compete in this 54-hole better ball competition held on The Heather, The Moor, and Arthur Hills courses at Boyne Highlands Resort. The Kircher Cup is named after the founding family of Boyne Resorts and the names engraved on the cup are a venerable "who's who" of Michigan amateur golf.
Divisions include Championship and Senior (55+).
Kircher Cup entry form pdf, coming soon.
In addition, the weekend is full of activities to entertain the entire family including a Friday night cocktail party with "kid friendly" appetizers and beverages, a Sunday afternoon family cookout with activities such as ziplining, scenic chairlift rides, a putting course and more.
Championship Division: Jim Lewis and Bob Papp
Senior Division: Jeff Knudson and Ron Jona
Kircher Cup Weekend Itinerary
Friday, September 2
- A welcoming cocktail party will be held at the Country Club of Boyne beginning at 6:30pm. The party is open to all participants and their families, featuring incredible food, cocktails as well as "kid friendly" specialty drinks and appetizers
Saturday, September 3
- 8:30 - 10:30am: Championship Division - Heather Course, #1 and #10 tee start
- 8:30 - 10:30am: Senior Division - Moor Course, #1 and #10 tee start
- 8:30 - 8:50am: NEW! Kircher Cup Ladies Game on the Arthur Hills Course. Open to spouses and adult female guests of Kircher Cup players. Special greens fee rate and optional $5 Ladies Game.
Sunday, September 4
- 8:30am: Championship Division - Hills Course, shotgun start
- 8:30am: Senior Division - Heather Course, shotgun start
- 8:30 - 8:50am: NEW! Kircher Cup Ladies Game on the Moor Course. Open to spouses and adult female guests of Kircher Cup players. Special greens fee rate and optional $5 Ladies Game.
- 9am - noon: Junior Kircher Cup on the Cuff Links Par 3 Course. Open to participants kids, grand kids and their friends, 17 and younger.
- 12:30 - 3pm: Family Cookout Lunch - Lakeside Lawn, Main Lodge
Monday, September 5
- 8:30am: Senior Division - Hills Course, shotgun start
- 9am: Championship Division - Moor Course, shotgun start
- 2pm est: Awards at the Glenn H. Johnson Scoreboard
For more information please contact: