Golf has long been a vital part of the Boyne Highlands tradition. We take great satisfaction in seeing familiar faces as players return, year after year, to enjoy our challenging, award-winning courses - each carefully designed to compliment its breathtaking northern Michigan surroundings.
Our courses have long demonstrated the tendency to test the skills of golfers at every level. With play extending up and around the mountain, into low blueberry patches and through dense forested fairways, our doglegs, bunkers and water elements make each round unique - and uniquely rewarding.
Join us for a classic golf experience with a round on The Heather course, our Robert Trent Jones-designed course - and home to the 100th Michigan Amateur tournament. Take a lesson with one of the many programs offered by the BOYNE Golf Academy. And regardless which course you play, be sure to join us at the end of the round at the Country Club of Boyne, where you'll enjoy elegant dining, ambiance and the camaraderie of those who've shared your experience.
2014 Golf Course Opening Schedule
Boyne Highlands Golf Course Amenities
- 72 Hole Championship Facility + Hidden River Golf & Casting Club nearby
- Extensive Practice Facilities
- Drive-up Bag Drop
- BOYNE Golf Academy/PGA Instruction
- Caddy Service
- Laser Link Facility
- Multiple Snack Shops
- On Course Restroom Facilities
- On Course Beverage/Snack Carts
- Nike Rental Clubs
- Complimentary range balls with every paid round
- Previous host of Michigan Amateur, Michigan State Pro Am, Celebrity Player's Tour, Numerous Golf Association of Michigan events
- Cuff Links Executive Par 3 Course
- Multiple Putting Greens/Short Game Areas
- Award Winning Golf Shops
- Family Fun Days-Sundays