Designed for competitive-minded golfers aged 9-19, BOYNE's Junior Elite Program teaches youngers golfers the fundmentals to compete at the highest level. Unlike traditional camps and clinics, this program runs all summer long from June-September, and includes unlimited access to BOYNE's practice facilities. Through a combination of on-course play, spirited competitions, and advanced training methods, the Junior Elite Program provides golfers with the skills and knowledge to be successful in tournament play. Instruction is provided by some of the Midwest's best instructors, including PGA professionals Brian O'Neill, Mike Fay, and Barry Redmond.
Junior Elite Golf Program includes:
- Private one-hour lessons throughout the year with the BOYNE Junior Elite staff
- Unlimited use of the BOYNE practice facilities
- Overall assessments using TrackMan Ball Flight Analysis, high speed video, and on-site putting studio
- One full club-fitting experience and demo club services
- Individual physical assessment by TPI certified instructors, providing golfers with a customized training plan
- Walking membership to The Moor course at Boyne Highlands Resort, Sunday-Thursday after 3pm
For more information, including schedules and rates, call the BOYNE Golf Academy at 844.256.5337.