From its native fieldstone and wood construction to its comfortable, traditional setting, The Bartley House is the perfect home base for your stay at Boyne Highlands. A longtime family favorite, this classic Michigan lodge is home to the largest hot tub in the Midwest. The lodge is also ski-in/ski-out which makes it ideal for relaxing with friends and family.
In keeping with its family-friendly tradition, The Bartley House maintains a limited number of pet-friendly rooms and suites. To book a stay with your pet, please call. See Pet Policy.
- Check-in time: 5pm
- Check-out time: 1pm
- Ski in/ski out
- Outdoor non-jetted hot tub
- Non smoking
- Pet friendly The Bartley House rooms available by reservation only
- No elevator
- Complimentary parking
- Lobby with fireplace and coffee maker
- All rooms and suites feature the Signature Boyne Bed and Linen package
- Daily housekeeping service
- Hair dryer and iron & board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat panel television with cable
- Boyne Star Rating 2
Two Queen Hotel RoomThe Bartley House
- Two queen beds
- 1 Full bath
- Maximum guests: 4
** Pet friendly room is available for an additional charge. All pet friendly rooms must be reserved by calling Central Reservations.