BOYNE Golf - home to 10 premier courses spanning three resorts in the heart of "America's Summer Golf Capital" - announces a new "Power Clinic" has been added to BOYNE Golf Academy's menu of instruction programs for 2016.
As its name suggests, the Power Clinic will focus on techniques to hit the ball further off the tee. The one-day session includes a comprehensive assessment with the Academy's GEARS Golf system, the industry-leading 3-D body and club tracking system. This is complemented by swing analysis on a TrackMan launch monitor. A maximum 4:1 student to instructor ratio is crucial to fostering an optimal learning environment.
"Golfers of all skill levels are eternally on the hunt for a few extra yards with the driver," says Brian O'Neill, director of golf instruction for BOYNE Golf Academy. "The combination of BOYNE Golf Academy's state-of-the-art technology, our team's decades of teaching experience, and the commitment to help golfers gain more distance are sure to make the Power Clinic a popular offering in 2016."
Power Clinics are scheduled for June 11, July 9, July 23 and August 6. Priced at $799 / person, they include:
· Five hours of coaching and assessment
· GEARS Golf 3-D session
· TrackMan and V1 Pro Video Analysis with speed training
· Drills to take home for continued improvement
· Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) physical assessment
· One round of golf
· One follow-up coaching session
· Lunch with instructors
The Power Clinic joins several other Academy offerings on the 2016 schedule. They include the BOYNE Golf Performance Experience, FORE Ladies Only, Couples Golf School, and Junior Elite Program.
BOYNE Golf Academy is located at Boyne Highlands Resort, one of BOYNE Golf's three flagship properties.
Boyne Highlands Resort
· Arthur Hills (18) - Tumbling terrain and wide fairways deliver enjoyment for all skill levels
· Donald Ross Memorial (18) - Replicates classic, challenging holes created by namesake
· The Heather (18) - Flawlessly-conditioned Robert Trent Jones design appeals to purists
· The Moor (18) - Demanding layout highlighted by a variety of dogleg holes
The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort
· Bay Harbor Golf Club
The Links (9) - Setting on windswept cliffs along coastline evokes game's ancient roots
The Preserve (9) - Tree-lined holes dominate before dramatic lakefront finish
The Quarry (9) - Distinctively nestled in abandoned shale quarry
· Crooked Tree Golf Club (18) - Recently redesigned Nos. 16-18 enhance playability and charm
· The Alpine (18) - Fun and fair; annual host of Michigan PGA Tournament of Champions
· The Monument (18) - Panoramic vistas combine with hole-by-hole tribute to golf history
Beyond golf, BOYNE's unique on-property amenities include award-winning spas, waterfront dining, sandy beaches, Avalanche Bay - Michigan's largest indoor waterpark and adventure sport venues. They are supported by historic, lakeside resort towns Charlevoix, Harbor Springs and Petoskey all a short drive from Mackinac Island. Following in Hemingway's footsteps, taking in the famous northern Michigan sunsets, enjoying the casino and exploring acclaimed microbreweries like Petoskey Brewing mean golf isn't the only game in town. More information: www.BOYNEGolf.com, info@BOYNE.com, 844.634.5315
About BOYNE Golf
BOYNE Golf offers the largest collection of courses (10) in the Midwest shared among three resorts in northwest Michigan's Petoskey area: Boyne Highlands Resort in Harbor Springs, Boyne Mountain Resort in Boyne Falls, and The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort in Bay Harbor. Golfers play up to 72 holes daily thanks to the region's long daylight hours and ideal temperatures. With courses suited to a wide range of playing abilities, accommodations for every taste and budget, world-class amenities and memorable off-resort attractions, BOYNE is a premier destination for vacationing golfers, families and meeting planners.