When you host a special event, the right menu makes all the difference. At Boyne Highlands, our skilled culinary staff takes great pride in crafting a wide variety of irresistible menu choices to suit the needs of your event and the appetites of your guests. From delectable hors d'ouevres and multi-course dinners to healthy brunches and indulgent desserts, our team is prepared to satisfy your highest expectations - and do whatever it takes make your event a success.
- All equipment is rented on a "per room" basis
- Extensive setups/strikes may require additional labor
- Listed items and prices are subject to change
- Seven days advance notice is required to insure availability
- Customers will be responsible for costs incurred as a result of canceled requests
- Equipment ordered, but not used, will be charged unless canceled prior to setup
- Technicians are available to assist in the setup or configuration of customer owned equipment or to be present during meetings and presentations. 48 hours notice is required to insure availability, cost is $85/hr
- Practice sessions prior to the scheduled presentation must be coordinated with the convention planner to ensure room and equipment availability. A/V equipment required will be billed just like a regular presentation.
- If a technician is requested to be present for the practice, the cost is $85/hr.