As a Boyne Highlands property owner, the annual meeting is a terrific opportunity to learn the issues affecting your investment, to make sure your voice is heard and to continue the Boyne tradition for years to come. Please join us for this important annual event - and be sure to update your personal contact information to ensure timely delivery of important owner information.
- Heather Highlands Inn - Joint Meeting: May 7, 2016, 9-10am
- Heather Highlands Inn - Pleasantview Building: May 7, 2016, 10-11am
- Heather Highlands Inn - Inverness Building: May 7, 2016, 1-2:30pm
- Alpine Village: May 7, 2016, 3-5pm
- Greystone II: May 27, 2016, 3-5pm
- Homeowner: May 28, 2016, 9-11am
- Ross Cottages: May 28, 2016, 11am-1pm
- Arthur Hills Townhomes: May 29, 2016, 9-11am
- Greystone I: July 19, 2016, 9-11am
- Aronomink Club: September 3, 2016, 9-11am
- Heather Highlands Townhouses: October 1, 2016, 9-11am
The following is a review of the incentive programs for owners at BOYNE which allows owners to increase bookings to rental units and offers a way to promote the partnership with BOYNE. BOYNE offers four different incentive programs which can not be combined. This allows owners to pick a program that fits the discount level they wish to give to family, friends or business acquaintances.
20% Friends and Family
Guests must request this incentive by name at the time of reservation request. The guest will receive a 20% discount on lodging only. Guests must have a certificate to present at the front desk at check in. Property owners should request the certificate from the Owner Services office.
Owner Participation Program (OPP)
This program allows owners the ability to partner with BOYNE's Central Reservation Office to help generate additional bookings for your unit. In return for your individual work and efforts, we will reduce the management fee that you pay if the guest you bring to the Resort and your unit is a new guest to BOYNE or a repeat guest to your unit from within this program. Contact your Owner Service representative for more information.
Friends and Family Certificates
Owners who participate in BOYNE Rental Management will receive certificates seasonally for $20 BOYNE Lift Tickets, $20 Avalanche Bay admissions and $25 Golf Rounds based on the size of the units.