As a downhill sports enthusiast, you're looking for the best conditions, the most terrain and the most value. A season pass to Boyne Highlands is exactly what you are looking for. But the fact that a BOYNE Season Pass is good at both Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands? That's almost too good to be true.
Fortunately, it's entirely true. One pass, and you have a magic ticket to the combined excitement of Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain - with superior snowmaking and grooming over 115 downhill runs, eleven terrain parks, a halfpipe and a whole lot more between them. And with lodging discounts and special offers, activity and spa discounts, access to resort facilities, and retail discounts - there's plenty of reason to pony up for a BOYNE Season Pass.
May 17-October 10, 2016
|College||Summer 2016||Proof of 9+ credit hours required|
|Nordic add-on||$50||When purchased in conjunction with a Gold, Silver, Bronze, or College Pass|
|Silver Pass Tubing add-on||$50||When purchased in conjunction with a Silver Pass only (tubing add-on included with the Gold Pass)|
|NASTAR Season Pass||$119||Valid for unlimited NASTAR runs at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain during the 2016/17 season|
* Children ages 6-8 who were BOYNE Playground Passholders during the 2013/14 season are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass through age 8 so long as they continue to do so yearly. Children ages 8 and under who participate in the Boyne Country Sports "Junior Has-A-Fit Program" or a SnowSports Academy season-long program are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass. BOYNE 2016/17 Playground Passes will be available after September 1, 2016.
** Seniors age 70 + who were BOYNE Active Passholders during the 2013/14 season are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Active Pass so long as they continue to do so yearly. Active Passes will be available after September 1, 2016.
2016/17 BOYNE Pass Breakdown
|Skiing & Riding||Gold||Silver||Bronze||College|
|Boyne Highlands||Unlimited||Unlimited||Monday-Thursday day sessions and Wednesday-Saturday nights except blackout days||Unlimited|
|Boyne Mountain||Unlimited||Unlimited nights & days, excluding blackout days, no blackout nights||Monday-Thursday day sessions and Wednesday-Saturday nights except blackout days||Unlimited|
|Blackout Dates||None||Boyne Mountain only: Dec. 26-31, 2016; Jan. 1, Jan. 14-15, Jan. 21; Feb. 11-12, Feb. 18-19, 2017||Day: Dec. 26-29, 2016; Night: Dec. 30-31, Jan. 14-15, Feb. 18-19||None|
Additional Pass Benefits & Discounts***
|Eligible for MAX Pass Upgrade||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Avalanche Bay Season Pass Discount||10%||10%||10%||10%|
|Zipline Adventure Tours||$10 OFF during winter season||$10 OFF during winter season||$10 OFF during winter season||$10 OFF during winter season|
|Spa Treatments / Retail Products||10% during winter season||10% during winter season||10% during winter season||10% during winter season|
|Summer Chairlift Access||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Nordic Skiing||With add-on.||With add-on.||With add-on.||With add-on.|
|First Tracks Membership||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|Recreational Facilities||Yes||Yes, except blackout dates.||No||Yes|
|Access/VIP Credentials to Skitoberfest||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access/Credentials to Brew-Ski Festival||Yes (21 and over)||Yes (21 and over)||Yes (21 and over)||No|
*** Benefits & discounts are subject to change without notice. BOYNE lodging discounts available with paid lodging booked within 7 days of arrival by calling Central Reservations. To determine the best lodging deals available to you at our sister resorts, please contact the individual resort's reservation department. No retail discount at Loon Mountain. Recreational facilities covers the use of recreational facilities in Michigan only, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and the Mountain Grand Lodge & Spa.
Seasonal Locker Rental
Seasonal lockers are available at Boyne Highlands Resort for the 2016-17 season. The lockers are 16" x16" x 72" and are located on the first floor of the Day Lodge, below Zoo Bar. Cost is $150 if rented by October 15, 2016 and $175 after October 15, 2016. The locker room is accessible from Thanksgiving through late March. Contact Tracie Odenbach 231.526.3088 or email@example.com
BOYNE Pass Details and Restrictions
- Age Categories: For purchases through October 31, age will be determined by the passholders age as of November 1, 2016. For purchases beginning November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your valid credit card. Some restrictions apply.
- Discounted lodging (up to 20% off regular rates) at The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort, Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands only when reservations are booked within 7 days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Recreational facilities include all pools and fitness centers at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes; $15 for lost Frequent Skier/Rider Cards.
- Season Pass Photos: Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every 2 years. New pass applicants must visit the Boyne Mountain or Boyne Highlands Season Pass Office to have their photo taken and pass printed - typically a 5 to 15 minute process.
- Frequent Skier/Rider Cards are non-transferable; holder must present a photo ID with their card to receive tickets and discounts.
- Refund Policy: Refunds will be allowed prior to the first day of skiing in 2016 or the first day of usage (whichever is first), minus a $50 per pass / $15 per Frequent Skier/Rider Card administrative fee. Season passes after the first day of skiing then become non-transferable and non-refundable.