Saturday, March 25, 2017
At Boyne Highlands we believe that time on the slopes is best spent with friends and family. Last year we decided that a little friendly competition adds another dimension to the fun and created the Family & Friends Race. After seeing incredible participation we've made this an annual event and invite you to join us for the 4rd Annual Family & Friends Race on Saturday, March 24, 2017. This race is open to ski racers of all ages, so get your team together and enjoy a great day of racing at Boyne Highlands.
There are both a "Friends" division and a "Family" division with teams comprised of up to four ski racers.
- The Friends and Family Race is a team race comprised of teams made up of a maximum of 4 ski racers per team.
- This team race is open to ski racers of all ages.
- There will be 2 divisions, "Friends" and "Families"
- Family Division: at least 3 of the racers must be from the same family (cousins do not count as same family)
- Friends Division: no requirements
- Entry Fee: $60 per team
- You may hold your spot in the field by sending your entry via email to Joe Breighner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Inspection: 9:30-10:15am,
- Race Start Time: 10:30am,
- Awards & Prize Drawings: 4pm
NOTE: When preregistering a team for the Friends & Family Race, only the team captain's information will be requested at time of preregistration. Information for the remaining team members will be collected at on site registration.