Spring is the best time to purchase your pass!
- Enjoy the greatest savings to lower Michigan's two two largest resorts when you purchase by May 16
- Lock in the savings with just $50 per pass using the BOYNE Easy Payment Plan (all add-on passes must be paid in full at the time of purchase)
- Earn double BoyneRewards points on pass purchases paid in full by May 16, 2016
- Current Gold and Silver Passholders who maintain or upgrade their pass level earn a FREE lift ticket for the 2016/17 season.
At Boyne Highlands we are all about family and tradition, we wouldn't trade our experience here for anything. But when something good comes along, we're all too happy to jump on board - and the BOYNE Pass fits that bill. With the BOYNE Pass, you'll have everything you need for a winter you'll never forget.
And all season long you'll enjoy....
- Access to two mountains, 115 downhill slopes, a halfpipe, 11 terrain parks, a skier/boarder cross course and the only tubing parks in the area. And high speed detachable lifts mean more time on the slopes and less time on your rear.
- All levels also provide great benefits including discounts on lodging, Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark season passes, Zipline Adventure Tours and retail merchandise.
- 10% off spa treatments and retail products during the winter season at The Spa at Boyne Highlands, The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor, and The Spa at Boyne Mountain.
- $10 per person discount on Zipline Adventure Tours during the 2016/17 winter season.
- Unlimited scenic chairlift rides and access to our biking/hiking trail systems at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain during the summer months.
- Access and VIP credentials to Skitoberfest at Boyne Mountain on October 1, 2016
- Access and credentials to the Brew-Ski Festival at Boyne Highlands in March 2017 for Gold, Silver, and Bronze Passholders over age 21.
Which BOYNE Pass is right for you?
- The Gold Pass offers unlimited access to both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain. If the lifts are running you are invited to the party.
- The Silver Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands with no blackout dates! Only 14 blackout dates for 2016/17 at Boyne Mountain. Of course, silver pass purchasers can still enjoy unlimited night access at Boyne Mountain including holidays.
- The Bronze Pass offer access non-holiday Mondays through Thursdays and non-holiday Wednesday through Saturday nights throughout the season.
- The College Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates to full time college students. This pass becomes availabe summer 2016 at discounted rates.
- The Nordic Pass offers unlimited access to the cross country and snowshoeing trails at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates.
- For 2016/17, the Playground Pass (for children ages 5 and under) and the Active Pass (for those ages 80+) offer unlimited direct-to-lift access at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain for only $30 for the entire season.