The Skating Rink is closed for the 2016 season.
Cold weather gives us ice. And at Boyne Mountain, we create a smooth surface with the perfect backdrop. Stop by the Boyne Mountain ice rink - located just behind the Clock Tower Lodge - and lace up your skates. Whether you're carving figure eights, throwing a triple toe loop, or doing your best just to stay upright, you're sure to have fun doing it. And if you left your skates at home, no worries...we have figure and hockey skates available for use at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: Ice skating is weather dependent. Contact the Adventure Center Office at 231.549.7256 to check on ice conditions, or for additional information.
- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday - Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Ice Rink is located behind the Clock Tower Lodge.
- Figure Skates and Hockey Skates are available for use at no charge - first come first served basis.
- Inquire at Adventure Center or call 231.549.7256 for additional information
*Times and dates are subject to change and could be canceled due to inclement weather.