T.C. Paintball at Boyne Mountain Resort
Got a friendly score to settle? This is your chance to don some camo, load up on ammo, and put your differences to rest in a flourish of paintball glory. We've joined forces with T.C. Paintball - northern Michigan's largest, most knowledgeable paintball experts - to open the area's newest, most exciting paintball field, right here at Boyne Mountain. So recruit your friends, gather your gear, and get ready for a battle to remember.
- Closed for teh 2016 season. see yo in the spring!
- Must be placed at least 24 hours in advance
- A minimum of six individuals are required per session (Goups will be joined to meet the requirement)
Registration is located at the Boyne Mountain Adventure Center, located on the Clock Tower Lodge circle drive. Call 231.549.7256 or stop in for reservations and additional information.
- Rental Package - $45 includes mask, hopper, marker, tank, ammo pack, chest and neck armor, unlimited air, field fee and 500 rounds of paint.
- General Admission (with own equipment) - $35 includes 500 rounds of paint.
- Discounts are available for parties of 20 or more.
- The entire field may be rented for private parties. Please call the Adventure Center at 231.549.7256 for pricing.
Safety First - T.C. Paintball Rules
- Players must be at least 10 years of age. All players under age 18 must have a parent or guardian present.
- While on the field, masks MUST be worn at all times.
- Closed toe shoes required.
- Do not drink and play - Alcohol is not permitted on the field of play.
- No blind firing - Do not fire if you can't see your target .
- Surrenders - It is appropriate to surrender to someone when within 10 feet.
- Velocities must be kept under 300FPS and will be measured before play begins .
- Barrel bags must be used whenever masks are not being worn, when you are hit and on the way to and from the field.
- Use common sense - Do not shoot individuals without masks in place, vehicles, animals, private property, or into the air at any time.
- DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK WHILE THE GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED.
- Liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18. Download Liability Waiver and fill out before you arrive.
Questions and additional information
- Contact Jake Wilson at email@example.com