Summer & Fall Fun
People are always surprised at how much fun they have here in the summer and fall. We're not! Even though most consider us a winter destination, we sure do know how to crank up the fun meter during the warmer months. Amidst the array of activities you will find through our Adventure Center, there's a whole list of offerings for our resort lodging guests that you need to consider. We aim to please the whole family, so let us know how we are doing and if you have anything you think would add to the fun of the seasons.
Resort Lodging Guest Amenities*
- Free Scenic Chairlift Rides
- Deer Lake Beach Access - Sandy Beach with Paddleboats, Stand Up Paddleboards(For rent), Kayaks, and Lawn Games
- Music & Magic on the Lawn - free fun every weekend for the whole family!
- 12 Resort Venues for Dining and Beverages plus Live Entertainment
- Updated and Exciting Avalanche Bay Arcade
- Free Fly Casting Clinics on Saturdays
- The Spa at Boyne Mountain - Your mountain oasis awaits!
- Free Hayrides and Bonfire & S'mores daily
- Lawn Games in the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa Courtyard - complete with Giant Jenga and Cornhole!
- Outdoor Family Movies (weather permitting) and Storytime on weekends
- Daily Adventure Camp for ages 3-12 and Child Care (3 months+) - rates vary
- Paved Bike Trails and Mountain Biking Trails - Free Access
- Golf Discounts for Juniors with Paying Adults and Free Play after 4pm
- Unlimited Access to Outdoor Pools and Fitness Rooms
- Tennis, Disc Golf, and so much more!
*Details listed weekly in the Mountain Messenger