Juniors, high school players, and adults looking to amp up their tennis game are invited to take part in the Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy (BMTA). This performance tennis program is your opportunity to learn values and skills essential to the game. The goal of the BMTA is to advance tennis players' total tennis abilities.
• Fundamentally sound strokes
• Strategically advanced match play
• Superior fitness and court movement
Each player receives individualized
• Improve modern stoke technique
• Develop consistency
• Develop new shots
• Personal video analysis
• Improve court movement (footwork
Students are in exceptionally capable hands. The Tennis Academy is taught by USPTA-Certified Tennis Director and Head Coach Larry Stark - Former Michigan State #1 and current head coach of the West Bloomfield High School Division 1 varsity boys - and PTR Certified Coach Bill Perlmutter.
For adult players with 3.0 ratings or above, the Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy is the perfect way to refine your game - and gain the competitive edge.
2017 Session Dates:
9th Annual Memorial Day Weekend*
- May 27 - 28: 11am - 1pm
- Check in: 10:30am
*must RSVP with Bill Perlmutter at William.email@example.com
- July 29 - 30
- Session #1: Monday, July 17 - Friday, July 21
- Session #2: Monday, July 24 - Friday, July 28
- Session #3: Monday, July 31 - Friday, August 4
- $219/week, if registered by June 15
- $549/three weeks, if registered June 15
- $229/week, if registering after June 15
- $589/three weeks, if registering after Jun15
- $138/week, Morning only session for ages 29+
Please contact William Perlmutter, program director and coach, for additional information.
Individual and group tennis lessons are also available. Please contact Eric Baumgartner at Boyne Country Sports - Boyne Mountain at 231.549.6006.