Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy (BMTA) is a performance tennis program for juniors and adults.
The goal of the BMTA is to advance tennis players' total tennis abilities.
• Fundamentally sound strokes
• Strategically advanced match play
• Superior fitness and court movement
Each player receives individualized
• Improve modern stoke technique
• Develop consistency
• Develop new shots
• Personal video analysis
• Improve court movement (footwork
Students are in exceptionally capable hands. The Tennis Academy is taught by USPTA-Certified Tennis Director and Head Coach Larry Stark - Former Michigan State #1 and current head coach of the West Bloomfield High School Division 1 varsity boys - and PTR Certified Coach Bill Perlmutter.
For adult players with 3.0 ratings or above, the Boyne Mountain Tennis Academy is the perfect way to refine your game - and gain the competitive edge.
2015 Session Dates:
7th Annual Memorial Day Weekend*
- May 23 - 24: 11am - 1pm
- Check in: 10:30am
*must RSVP with Bill Perlmutter at William.email@example.com
- July 19 - 20
- Session #1: Monday, July 20 - Friday, July 24
- Session #2: Monday, July 27 - Friday, July1
- Session #3: Monday, August 3 - Friday, August 7
- $219/week, if registered by June 15
- $549/three weeks, if registered June 15
- $229/week, if registering after June 15
- $589/three weeks, if registering after Jun15
- $138/week, Morning only session for ages 29+
Please contact William Perlmutter, program director and coach, for additional information.
Individual and group tennis lessons are also available. Please contact Eric Baumgartner at Boyne Country Sports - Boyne Mountain at 231.549.6006.