Tubing may just be the most fun you can have sitting down. Simply grab a tube, hook it on to the conveyor, then turn around, and take a seat; the Top Notch lift will take you to the top of the hill. On your mark, get set, go! In a fraction of a second, you'll be up to speed - flying down one of our four super-slick lanes to an exhilarating finish. Designed with safety in mind, our dedicated tubing hill is open to anyone aged 5 and older.
The Tubing Park is located on the Top Notch slope, and parking is available near the bottom of the Tubing Park.
2016/17 Rates - ages 5 and up
- 1 Hour: $18
- 2 Hours: $25
- 4 Hours: $35
Hours (Weather permitting)
- Friday: 4 - 8pm
- Saturday - Sunday: noon -8pm
- Wednesday - Thursday: 4 - 8pm
Things To Know
- Tubing tickets can be purchased at the Tubing Park.
- Tubing is COMPLIMENTARY for resort lodging guests on select packages, BOYNE Gold Passholders, and Boyne Silver Passholders who have purchased the Tubing Pass Upgrade.
- Regular winter boots are preferred.