The Tubing Park is closed for the season. See you next winter!
In our experience, tubing may just be the most fun you can have sitting down. Simply grab a tube, hook it on to the conveyor, then turn around, and take a seat; the Top Notch lift will take you to the top of the hill. On your mark, get set, go! In a fraction of a second, you'll be up to speed - flying down one of our five super-slick lanes to an exhilarating finish. Designed with safety in mind, our dedicated tubing hill is open to anyone aged 5 and older.
The Tubing Park is located on the Top Notch slope, and parking is available near the bottom of the Tubing Park.
2014/15 Tubing Park Hours:
- Saturday - Sunday: noon - 4pm
- Weather dependant. Please call 231.549.7256 to confirm
2014/15 Rates: Ages 5+
Things To Know
- Tubing tickets can be purchased at the Tubing Park tubing park, the Adventure Center on Clock Tower Circle, and the lift ticket windows on Village Lane: limit one person per tube.
- Tubing is FREE for resort lodging guests on select packages, BOYNE Gold Passholders, and Boyne Silver Passholders who have purchased the Tubing Pass Upgrade.
- Regular winter boots are preferred.