A Zipline Adventure is an all-thrills, no-skills activity for adventure seekers of all ages. Let this high-speed Boyne Mountain experience take your breath away - and leave you eager for more.
Zipline Adventure Tour
Our 2.5-3 hour Zipline Adventure Tour features a series of 10 lines (9 in the winter) that travel up to 4300 feet. Feel what it's like to fly at speeds of 20-25 mph on lines up to 50 feet in the air and 780 feet in length. The adventure begins at the top of the mountain, and routes you through trees and across the slopes of Boyne Mountain.
Reservations are required for the Zipline Adventure Tour. Walk-ins are welcome on a space available basis, but reservations are the only way to guarantee your space. A credit card is required to confirm booking. Call 231.549.7256.
Tour Rate: $64 per person
Tours available daily starting at 9am. Reservations required, 231.549.7256.
*Days and times are subject to change
Twin Zip Ride
If you're pressed for time - or you're looking for a quick taste of our Zipline Adventure Tour - look no further than our exhilarating Twin Zip Ride. From harness to finish, this two-ride adventure wraps up in less than an hour. You'll fly a distance of 780 feet - over Cliff Dweller Road, fountains, a pond, and trees - before landing on the final platform, 25ʼ above the lawn at the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa. Go it alone, or challenge a friend to a race for even more fun!
Reservations are not required or accepted for the Twin Zip Ride. Please plan to arrive an hour prior to closing. This will allow adequate time to be sized for equipment, receive instruction, and enjoy the Twin Zip Ride!
Twin Zip Rate: $20 per person for two rides
Things To Know
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state of the art equipment, then safety information is reviewed prior to ziplining. BOYNE Zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and our ziplines are inspected daily. Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each zipline. Our ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system. This means its hands free and worry free for your enjoyment!
What should I wear and bring?
- Hiking boots and athletic shoes are recommended for riders; open toed shoes, sandals, and bare feet are not allowed.
- If you have long hair, we recommend you put it in a pony tail.
- Bring your camera and capture this thrill!
- Minimum weight for riders is 60 lbs. and minimum height is 3 ft.
- Maximum weight for riders is 275 lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which are provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn. However, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- Light climbing and hiking is required of riders when commuting from line to line in the series.
- Liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
The ziplines will operate in almost every weather condition and the weather can change quickly. Please check the local forecast and dress appropriately. Operations may be suspended due to thunder, lightning, high winds, or other unsafe conditions at our discretion.