If there's one thing we take seriously at Boyne Mountain, it's kids. That's why we've made a special effort to develop an exceptional daycare program, where kids feel at home - and parents can feel secure. There's good reason Boyne Mountain is widely regarded as one of the most family friendly resorts in Michigan.
So take some much-needed time for yourself. Our certified, highly trained instructors are wonderful with children, and care is available for kids as young as three months old. Your brood will be in good hands - while you have the time of your life.
Boyne Mountain Playcare Learning Center
- Infant Room: 3 - 29 months
- Older Toddler Room: 30 - 35 months - Daily Schedule
- Readiness Room: 3 - 5 years - Daily Schedule
- Fritz Room: 5 - 12 years (additional child discount does not apply)
Hours and Rates
- Full Day: 8:30am - 5pm, $60 per child | $40 per each additional child (must be in the same household for discount)
- Half Day: 8:30am - 12:30pm or 1-5pm, $40 per child (AM session includes snack and lunch, PM session includes snack)
- Extended hours are available upon request.
Playcare Learning Center is located in the resort's Helga Haus Children's Learning Center and charges may be paid with cash, credit card, or charged to your Boyne Mountain lodging folio.
Playcare team members are CPR certified and first aid trained.
Reservations require a minimum of 24 hours notice to guarantee staffing. Late pick-ups will be billed $2.50 for each 15 minute increment past schedule pick-up time. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of reservation or the full day rate will be charged.
Boyne Mountain Playcare Learning Center Brochure
For Boyne Mountain Playcare Learning Center reservations, please call 231.549.7274.
Fritz's Adventure Camp for children 3 - 12: Available during summer months.
Fritz's Adventure Camp at Boyne Mountain Resort has a carefully designed and licensed camp experience that includes the activities kids love most and uses them to inspire personal accomplishment and group cooperation. Campers build self-confidence and develop positive attitudes by learning to succeed at many new activities. By interacting with their peers, campers also learn the importance of participating with others and building successful relationships. We support and celebrate each camper's abilities and encourage our campers to be active, proud, daring, responsible, and cooperative.
We also understand that these goals are best accomplished in a friendly, safe, comfortable, and clean environment. We apply all of that by following three simple rules: Do what is right, do the right thing the best way you know how, and always treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
Activities Kids Love
Arts & Crafts, Cookouts, Horseback riding, Dance, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Fishing, Soccer, Football, Nature, Golf, Swimming, Tennis, Ziplining, Chairlift Rides, Geocaching, Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark, and so much more!
2015 Hours & Times
- Open Monday -Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Full Day: $60 (8:30am - 5pm) - includes lunch and water park (when scheduled)
- Half Day: $40 (8:30am - 12:30pm, includes lunch or 1 - 5pm)
- Half day session may include waterpark, please call for times
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark with hourly: $10
Reservations strongly recommended Fritz's Adventure Camp, available durring the summer months, is located at the Helga Haus Children's Learning Center. Please call 231.549.7266 for more information.