If there's one thing we take seriously at Boyne Mountain, it's kids. That's why we've made a special effort to develop an exceptional daycare program, where kids feel at home - and parents can feel secure. There's good reason Boyne Mountain is widely regarded as one of the most family friendly resorts in Michigan.
So take some much-needed time for yourself. Our certified, highly trained instructors are wonderful with children, and care is available for kids as young as three months old. Your brood will be in good hands - while you have the time of your life.
Boyne Mountain Playcare Learning Center
- Infant Room: 3 - 29 months
- Older Toddler Room: 30 - 35 months - Daily Schedule
- Readiness Room: 3 - 5 years - Daily Schedule
- Fritz Room: 5 - 12 years (additional child discount does not apply)
Hours and Rates
- Full Day: 8:30am - 5pm, $60 per child | $40 per each additional child (must be in the same household for discount)
- Half Day: 8:30am - 12:30pm or 1-5pm, $40 per child (AM session includes snack and lunch, PM session includes snack)
- Extended hours are available witha 10 day notice.
Playcare Learning Center is located in the resort's Helga Haus Children's Learning Center and charges may be paid with cash, credit card, or charged to your Boyne Mountain lodging folio.
Playcare team members are CPR certified and first aid trained.
Limited availability; reservations required. Late pick-ups will be billed $2.50 for each 15 minute increment past schedule pick-up time. Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of reservation or the full day rate will be charged.
Boyne Mountain Playcare Learning Center Brochure
For Boyne Mountain Playcare Learning Center reservations, please call 231.549.7274.