One of the great pleasures of a vacation at Boyne Mountain is looking forward to your next meal - usually when you're halfway through the one you're eating. Good food is part of what sets the resort apart - and Everett's sets our standard for exceptional deliciousness. Which, for the record, is much better than plain old deliciousness.
Located in the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa, Everett's is named after the Everett Kircher - the founder of Boyne Resorts. Like Everett himself, the restaurant is all-American, featuring a menu of mouthwatering steaks, seafood, pasta, sandwiches, burgers, salads, and more. The tasty offerings include a range of healthy options, and the irresistible desserts that make healthy eating completely worthwhile. Everett's bar is every bit as legendary as its food, with an extensive wine list, mixed drinks, beer, and variety of Michigan-made temptations.
Depending on the season, you can choose to sit inside or on our outdoor patio - each with clear views of the resort courtyard. When the weather goes cold, you'll cozy up to the fireplace - or take a seat near the giant 600-gallon fish tank stocked with Boyne River trout. Everett's is open daily, year-round serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Whether you start the day with Everett's breakfast buffet, stop by for lunch, or end the day with a family-and-friends dinner, you'll find plenty to suit your taste - and plenty of reason to return.
Weekly Dining Specials: Tuesday - Saturday Nights
- Tuesday: All-You-Can-Eat Tacos Tuesday
- Wednesday: All-You-Can-Eat Pasta Night, with 20% Off Wine Bottles under $70
- Thursday: Sushi Night
- Friday: Prime Rib & Build-Your-Own Potato Bar
- Saturday: Stir-fry Night
- Breakfast: Daily: 7 - 11am
- Lunch: Daily: 11am - 5pm
- Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 5 - 10pm
- Dinner: Sunnday - Thursday: 5 - 9pm
- Late Night Menu: Friday & Saturday: 10 - 11pm, Sunday - Thursday: 9 - 10pm
Looking forward to the holidays? We are too! Everett's offers a special menus for New Year's Eve.
- New Year's Eve Family Dinner Buffet: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 | 5 - 9pm | Vienna Room