While we won't guarantee you'll qualify for the 2018 Olympics, we can guarantee you have more fun all winter long! For one low price you can choose from Cross Country Skiing, Snowboarding or Alpine Skiing.
Revel in the snow with us and bring your friends and family. BOYNE offers novices an affordable and convenient learning opportunity. You will maximize your enjoyment and increase your chance for success by taking ski and snowboard lessons from BOYNE SnowSports Academy professionals.
- The program is open to everyone 7 years and older.
- Alpine ski and snowboard lessons take place from 12:30 - 2pm daily. Call for Cross Country times.
- $35 for BOYNE Learn to Cross-Country Ski
- $35 for BOYNE Learn to Downhill Ski
- $35 for BOYNE Learn to Snowboard
NOTE: Reservations are required and you must mention Boyne Earn Your Olympic Gold Lesson at the time of your reservation. Lesson space is limited (see details below) so make your reservation today.
Alpine and Snowboard Lessons details:
- All-day equipment rental is included.
- A 1-1/2 hour novice lesson is included that will explain equipment usage and covers basic gliding/sliding, turning and stopping skills.
- Beginner area lift ticket to hone your skills included.
- Ski and snowboard lessons take place from 12:30 - 2pm daily.
- Monday through Friday each resort can accommodate 10 Adult and 10 Youth Ski Lessons plus 10 Adult and 10 Youth Snowboard Lessons.
- Expanded opportunities exist on Saturdays and Sundays as each resort can accommodate 20 Adult and 10 Youth Ski Lessons, plus 10 Adult and 10 Youth Snowboard Lessons.
For reservations and additional information please contact: Boyne Mountain SnowSports Academy 231.549.6056or email@example.com
Cross Country and Snowshoe Lessons include:
- 1/2 hour group lesson.
- Trail pass.
- Equipment rentals.
For reservations and additional information please contact: Boyne Mountain Cross Country Center firstname.lastname@example.org◂ Return to Events Calendar