Friday, July 3, 2015
- 10am - 9pm: "Bouncers and More" Inflatable Alley - For all ages
- 10am - 5pm: 39th Annual Waterside Arts & Crafts Show - Veterans Park
- 1 - 3pm: All-Class Reunion for Boyne City Schools, Veterans Park
- 1pm: Soap Box Derby School - Required of all kids who want to participate in the Soap Box Derby at 2 p.m. Thursday. This will to ensure that drivers have the proper skills to operate the derby car. On Pine Street between Park & East Streets.
- 5 - 6pm: Early registration and packet pick-up for 39th Annual Independence Day Run Race, behind the Chamber of Commerce, 28 S. Lake St. (Registration form.)
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
- 6:30 - 7:15am: 39th Annual Indepence Day Run Race Registration - behind Chamber building, 28 S. Lake St.
- 7 - 10am: Eagles Breakfast at Eagles Hall, 106 River St.
- 7:30am: 39th Annual Independence Day Run - 2-mile and 10k races along the edge of Lake Charlevoix - Registration form
- 8:30am: Parade registration & lineup at Water Works building on Division Street
- 9am - 7pm: Bouncers & More Inflatable Alley - For all ages and sizes
- 9 - 9:15am: Children's Bike & Costume lineup at Early Childhood Development Center playground: judging at 9:30am sharp
- 9:30am: Pre-parade entertainment and Eta Nu Clowns - Downtown
- 10am - 5pm: 39th Annual Waterside Arts & Craft Show
- 10am: GRAND PARADE* on Water Street and Lake Street. Begins at corner of East and Water Streets, proceeds west on Water Street to Lake Street, then north on Lake, ending at Glen's Market | Parade entry form
- 10am - 6pm: Charlevoix Area Hospital/Boyne Area Medical Center First Aid Station, North Lake Street next to the river.
- 10am: Boyne Valley Garden Club Pie Sale
- 11am: Boyne City Rotary Club Chicken Barbecue
- 11:30am: Kiwanis/Family Fare Supermarket Children's Pie-Eating Contest - Veterans Park
- Noon - 2pm: Kiwanis Children's Games - Veterans Park
- 1- 7pm: Bands in Veterans Park
- 2pm: Commemorative Raft Race in the Boyne River | Flier
- 2 p.m. - Soap Box Derby, Park Street at Cedar Street - must pre-register and attend Derby School at 1 p.m. July 3 (see above)
- 2:30pm: Boyne Chamber's 25th Annual Duck Race in the Boyne River - Chance to win $1,000, $250, $100, and seven $50 prizes. Purchase $10 tickets at Chamber office.
- 10:30pm: FIREWORKS over Lake Charlevoix | Adopt Fireworks donation form Reminder: Dogs are not allowed in city parks during festivals/special events.
* Handicapped parking available during the parade on Park Street between Ace Hardware and Pat O'Brien Real Estate.
Sunday, July 5 (Rain date for fireworks)◂ Return to Events Calendar