Thing are about to get interesting at Boyne Mountain Resort. Fun twists and unique activities will take over the resort from morning until night thanks to Dos Equis's Most Interesting Man in the World.
Friday, January 29
- 7-9pm | Trophy Room Pub & Pizzeria Gets Interesting with Dos Equis specials and swag
- 9pm-2am | The Most Interesting Weekend Kick-off Party at the Snowflake Lounge with The Most Interesting Rock Band Karaoke - you get to sing your favorite hits with the band, plus Dos Equis specials and swag for all!
Saturday, January 30
- 9am-4pm | The Most Interesting Snowflake Hunt - look for the Dos Equis snowflakes at the resort. When you find one, post your Most Interesting Snowflake Selfie to your social feed with #StayThirstyBoyneMountain, then show us your post at The Most Interesting Swimsuit Party at the Clock Tower Lodge from 4-6pm and receive a FREE pint of Dos Equis! (21+ only)
- 1-4:30pm | The Most Interesting Entertainment - stilt walkers, fire breathers, fortune tellers, and circus acts on the snow!
- 1-4pm | The Most Interesting Throwback Party at the base of the Mountain Express - wear your best throwback gear to win some Most Interesting prizes. Party will feature Dos Equis specials, swag, a cookout, and the Most Interesting dressed people.
- 4-6pm | The Most Interesting Swimsuit Party at the Clock Tower Lodge Pool - a pool party isn't complete without Dos Equis floaties. a live DJ, and prizes for The Most Interesting swimsuits!
- 6-9pm | The Most Interesting Man Look-alike Contest at Trophy Room Pub & Pizzeria - beards for all and mustaches welcome! We'll supply facial hair for those without and of course, Dos Equis specials and swag.
- 9pm-2am | The Most Interesting Man Band Party at the Snowflake Lounge - rock out to the most interesting live music to ever play at Boyne Mountain Resort while enjoying Dos Equis specials and swag galore! If you find The Most Interesting Man in the World, please take him home with you!
- 10-11:30pm | The Most Interesting Entertainment - stilt walkers, fire breathers, fortune tellers, and circus acts on ice behind the Clock Tower Lodge!
Sunday, January 31
- 10am-2pm | Most Interesting Hair of the Dog Party at the Alpen Hut - we'll all feel better after a visit to the Bloody Mary bar served with Dos Equis chasers. Grab a pair of Dos Equis shades to hide the hangover and get a picture with our mascot, Fritz.
FREE transit rides to and from Boyne City and Boyne Falls will be available on Saturday from 7:30pm-2am. Pre-arrangements are required, call 231.582.6900.◂ Return to Events Calendar