The Boyne Mountain Junior Cup is based on the PGA Tour's Fed Ex Cup. This tournament series is comprised of 4 events throughout the Summer. Juniors compete in age brackets and the junior with the most points at the end of the series, regardless of age, will be crowned Boyne Mountain Junior Cup Champion! The first two events the juniors compete with their parents and the last two they compete on their own.
- Each tournament will be played with one parent as a two person team.
- Both events will have tee time starts and be 9 holes. Both events will be played on the Alpine.
2016 Boyne Mountain Family Scramble Championship
- Sunday, June 26
- 2pm Start
- Sunday, July 17
- 2pm Start
- Entry open only to Junior Golfers.
- Entry fee for both these events is $10. Each event will be an individual junior event.
- Sunday, August 14
- Juniors 5-7 Years Old Play 3 Holes: 2pm Start Alpine
- Juniors 8-10 Years Old Play 6 Holes: 2pm Start Alpine
- Juniors 11-17 Years Old Play 9 Holes: 2pm Start Monument
- Sunday, September 4 @ Dark
- The Beach House Putting Course
- All players will play the putting course 2 times for a total of 18 holes.
- Scoring by age divisions
If you have any questions about the Boyne Mountain Junior Cup Series please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Boyne Mountain Golf Shop at (231) 549-6028.◂ Return to Events Calendar